 Technic / 2620
Re: what is the rarest technic set & part?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 17:59:40 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Jonathan Wilson writes:
Can anyone tell me what the rarest technic (not expert builder) set &
part would be?
I would imagine that one of the rarest parts would be something like the
2 8880 transmission pieces or that fancy propellor from the yellow
airplane.

I think it's probably one of those short-length gear racks which has two
lobes attached on one side (sorry if this sounds confusing). As far as I
know, the only set to come with this element was the 8858 Rebel Wrecker,
where it was used for the steering system.