 Technic / 2623
Re: best source of yellow?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 19:39:33 GMT

The 8457 Power Puller also has a good selection of these but I don't think
that it comes with any decorative panels.

It has two small decorative panels.
By the way: I don't know a set with yellow, large decorative panels. Do you?

You could also try to get hold of an 8445 Indy Storm set

Yes, I think that too.

Eelco Kooiker
http://www.kooiker.demon.nl/eelco/