 Technic / 2698
Re: best source of yellow?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 10:56:34 GMT

It heard rumours that it may have been a licensing issue with the folks that
own the rights to the "Indy" name (I forget the group's formal name, but
it's the owners of the Indianapolis Motor Speedway...

I heard that Lego didn't realize that the name was a licensed commodity and
that they pulled it due to that issue.

Oh okay; thanks for shedding some light on the subject. It's a bit strange
though, since there was a standard Lego (not Technic) model called "Indy
Transport" and that was around for quite a while without having problems...