 Technic / 252
Re: Technic air-dampers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 1999 13:44:17 GMT

Jonathon Goldsworthy <jgold@cableinet.co.uk> wrote in message
news:FL7I1w.2vo@lugnet.com...
Back in late August/early September, they did not recognise it as a design
flaw, but simply a quality control problem.
My replacements were identical in design to those in the original set.

I have been holding off from returning my broken replacements, so that I
don't have to do it too often. I want properly redesigned parts next time.

I sent mine back today. I'll LYK what happens.

Huw