 Technic / 248
Re: Technic air-dampers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 14 Nov 1999 21:07:30 GMT

Back in late August/early September, they did not recognise it as a design
flaw, but simply a quality control problem.
My replacements were identical in design to those in the original set.

I have been holding off from returning my broken replacements, so that I
don't have to do it too often. I want properly redesigned parts next time.

I think I'll give them a call tomorrow.

Jonathon

Huw Millington wrote in message ...
I opened the wing doors on my super car today only to find that one air
damper had shattered internally and would not operate.

I inspected the other one and those on 8446 and 8447 and found they too • were
broken, but not to the point of not working. All 3 models had remained in a
made-up state since new in August.

I know this is a common problem, so a question to those of you that have
also suffered and sent them back. Are LEGO sending out redesigned
replacements or the same part?

Huw