 Technic / 2473
Re: what set(s) should I get?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 12 Oct 2000 13:35:15 GMT

Hi,
    What state are you in?  In Melbourne I have seen the Power Puller at
David Jones, a bit pricy though.  TRU are selling the 8462 Tow Truck for
$136, which is good if you want pneumatics.  Basically look for sets on
special, usually the older ones, new sets cost more.

Martin

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jonathan Wilson" <jonwil@tpgi.com.au>
To: <lugnet.technic@lugnet.com>
Sent: Friday, October 13, 2000 12:16 AM
Subject: what set(s) should I get?

I have just bought an 8448 supercar, an 8500 fire slizer, an 8237 speed
slammers red car and an 8247 buggy. As these are the first sets I have
bought since coming out of my dark ages I have no other lego whatsoever.
What I want to know is what other technic sets would go well with these.
Size doesnt matter, I just want to get an idea as to what to buy.

However I do live in australia so dont suggest items that are going to
be hard for me to find, in particular the power puller isnt available
down under as far as I know.