 Technic / 2470
2469  |  2471
Subject:
what set(s) should I get?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 12 Oct 2000 13:16:34 GMT

I have just bought an 8448 supercar, an 8500 fire slizer, an 8237 speed
slammers red car and an 8247 buggy. As these are the first sets I have
bought since coming out of my dark ages I have no other lego whatsoever.
What I want to know is what other technic sets would go well with these.
Size doesnt matter, I just want to get an idea as to what to buy.

However I do live in australia so dont suggest items that are going to
be hard for me to find, in particular the power puller isnt available
down under as far as I know.