 Technic / 2471
Re: tips for looking after an 8448 or links to 8448 pages?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 12 Oct 2000 13:18:21 GMT

Not sure about keeping it clean, but here is the Lego official page for it:
http://www.lego.com/advanced/supercar.asp

Plus some cool mods located here:
http://home.flash.net/~onyx/Sehr_Schnell/Sehr_Schnell_Main.htm

Martin

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jonathan Wilson" <jonwil@tpgi.com.au>
To: <lugnet.technic@lugnet.com>
Sent: Friday, October 13, 2000 12:02 AM
Subject: tips for looking after an 8448 or links to 8448 pages?

Can anyone give me any tips for keeping my shiny new 8448 supercar in
top condition? In particular how do I keep the clear shock absorber
thingies from going on me?

does anyone know of any ewb pages relating to the 8448? (whats the lego
8448 page URL...) Or for that matter any pages showing things people
have made whith the 8448 parts?