 Technic / 2407
  Re: 8th RoboRider???

I have heard this rumour, and I think it will be true Any ideas? An Badly for the Boss to fight? Michael - - - Please reply on medwards@ukonline.co.uk - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Home of the UK Lego (...) (24 years ago, 5-Oct-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 8th RoboRider???