 Technic / 2184
Re: (Lack of) Availability of micro-motor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 10 Sep 2000 01:33:27 GMT

A micro-motor is used in Technic set 8082, steering tho front wheels of a
'remote control' car. Lots of other usefull electric stuff in this set! Nut very
current, not easy to get. Sometimes on eBay.

Klaas H. Meijaard -  Zetten - Holland

Brad Hamilton schreef:

Hi,

I don't usually post here since I'm usually a town person, but I use technic
parts to automate my town stuff.

The other day I tried to order more micro motors and LEGO Shop@Home said
that they were back-ordered until at least October and they may not EVER get
more!!!

Does anyone have any more detailed information on this????

Brad