 Technic / 2165
Re: (Lack of) Availability of micro-motor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 8 Sep 2000 03:17:11 GMT

Brad Hamilton <bhamilto1@home.com> wrote:
The other day I tried to order more micro motors and LEGO Shop@Home said
that they were back-ordered until at least October and they may not EVER get
more!!!
Does anyone have any more detailed information on this????

I suspected as much -- the last catalog has this marked as "limited
availability". I was going to order a couple, but never got around to it. Ah
well.

--
Matthew Miller                     --->                 mattdm@mattdm.org
Quotes 'R' Us                    --->              http://quotes-r-us.org/