 Technic / 2164
2163  |  2165
Subject:
(Lack of) Availability of micro-motor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 8 Sep 2000 02:00:32 GMT

Hi,

I don't usually post here since I'm usually a town person, but I use technic
parts to automate my town stuff.

The other day I tried to order more micro motors and LEGO Shop@Home said
that they were back-ordered until at least October and they may not EVER get
more!!!

Does anyone have any more detailed information on this????

Brad