 Technic / 2183
Re: pneumatics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 9 Sep 2000 13:10:07 GMT

Well, if you only need some of the parts, perhaps what you should do is sell
or trade off the stuff you don't need, or find a buyer who will take the
bits you don't want?

If two or more people split up a few packs, then the cost should be reduced
a bit, except for the postage, which shouldn't be too difficult to handle.

Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde

John Matthews <jmatthew@columbus.rr.com> wrote in message
I am disappointed, specifically in the so called pneumatics parts pack
(5218).

This pack is nothing more than a boatload of Technics parts that you may • or
may not need sprinkled with one each of pneumatics parts that you actually
want.  You may need [x] or more of this set to accomplish your pneumatic
needs, and at US $27.99 each, most of us can't afford that.

This is a bad call by LEGO and in my opinion should be corrected as soon • as
possible.

Build On!(if you can afford to..)
John Matthews