 Technic / 2151
Re: Hidden Technic Kits for 2000
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 5 Sep 2000 00:17:27 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Zach Martin writes:
In which catalog do these newer service packs appear? (I've been out of the
S@H and lugnet 'loop' since january... and they must have stopped sending me
catalogs since I haven't bought anything from S@H for about a year.) Will
they be available on-line with the new site? Is the launch date still Sept
11th? Thanks very much to anyone who can help.

The 5218 Pneu Power Pack is shipping now through S@H. I got mine last monday
(8/28/2000).
5219 and 5220 are due to ship next week (9/5/2000?).

P.S. I live in Canada, if that affects anything...

It shouldn't. :)

- Sean