 Technic / 2062
Re: Hidden Technic Kits for 2000
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 19 Aug 2000 19:51:25 GMT

On Tue, 8 Aug 2000 15:26:42 GMT, "Christian Gemuenden"
<GECH1@t-online.de> wrote:

Hi Sean,

As for the new Technic spare packs, they can be found as "Web Extras" in
this catalog and the text next to the sets mentions that these will ONLY be
available via the internet or the consumer service. I assume they might be
released together with the next wave of bulk packs, but I have no more info
either, we'll see...

5218 Pneumatic Pack

Has anyone more info on this? Eg. scanned from catalogues, inventories
etc...

Kind regards
John Jensen