 Technic / 2150
Re: Name of element
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 4 Sep 2000 16:55:51 GMT

On Mon, 4 Sep 2000 15:16:11 GMT, "Eelco Kooiker" <eelco@kooiker.demon.nl> wrote:

Hello,

Could you give me a good name for the part which is used in #8458 Silver
Champion, #8457 Power Puller and any other set and other sets.

It is the (clear) element which is used for (easily) building the motor's.

In the element stay the numbers:
* 32333
* 2 01

What about "Technic Block Connector  5 x  4 x  1" ?
like the name used by Steve in the last ldraw update 2000-02 for some parts
Marc Klein
A Mindstorms fan.