 Technic / 1884
  Throwbots: An Introduction

In a nutshell, the Throwbots seemed to be targeted at the age 7-12 crowd. They combine elements of other popular toys: Transformers, BattleTech, Lego (duh), POGs (collectible caps), and even a smidge of Pokemon thrown in (although not marketed as (...) (24 years ago, 8-Aug-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Throwbots: An Introduction

First off, here's my RULE: Buy two so that you have enough pieces to make another arm and you can throw out the throwing arms. My favourite complete Throwbot would have to be Electro, or whatever the purple bug's name is. As i stated before, i buy (...) (24 years ago, 8-Aug-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Throwbots: An Introduction

(...) Agreed, totally. (...) Mine (not counting Blaster or Millenium) is Flare, just for the orange, and even though he has TWO of those damned throwing arms. (...) Good. The Roborider heads (except Dust and Onyx) are GREAT. I would rather use the (...) (24 years ago, 8-Aug-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Throwbots: An Introduction

(...) My receipe for making something big is start off using Blasters legs (change the colour of course!) Use his torso design too, use normal arms, except mount them on the standard arm mount (the "Hand") so that they're longer, and make huge (...) (24 years ago, 8-Aug-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Throwbots: An Introduction

(...) I haven't tried this yet, but it looks like it might make a good "trailer hitch". Especially for remote-controlled or robotic vehicles: the flex in the middle of the arm, and the design of the hand, suggest that you could get a couple of (...) (24 years ago, 8-Aug-00, to lugnet.technic)