 Technic / 1863
Re: Bicycle Construction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 4 Aug 2000 20:17:40 GMT

Click on this link

http://web.ukonline.co.uk/medwards/mag/technic/tech3/tech3.html

It has a Magzine clips for a mountain bike

All other Technic Magzine can be found at www.technic-uk.co.uk
--
Michael

- - -
Please reply on
medwards@ukonline.co.uk
Home of the UK Technic Club Magazine
                www.technic-uk.co.uk

Leila Sushak <stanway@dblhelix.com> wrote in message
news:Fyr66v.Hxt@lugnet.com...
I am interested in constructing the bicycle shown at the bottom of page 71 • in
"The Ultimate Lego Book".  I contacted LEGO Consumer Services.  They • stated
that the required pieces are not in kit form.  The service representative
stated that it looked like a combination of basic technic elements (e.g., • large
pulley wheels) - and - round bricks were used in the construction.  Can • someone
advise as to who I could contact to purchase these individual pieces? • Thank
you.