 Technic / 1870
Re: Bicycle Construction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 5 Aug 2000 06:15:32 GMT

Ron - Unfortunately, I do not have the ability to upload pictures to the
Internet.

Also, I would like to thank everyone who has provided advice regarding my
initial inquiry.

In lugnet.technic, Leila Sushak writes:
I am interested in constructing the bicycle shown at the bottom of page 71 in
"The Ultimate Lego Book"...Can someone advise as to who I could contact to
purchase these individual pieces?

Any chance of having a picture or two uploaded?

Ron