 Technic / 175
  Questions regarding a conceptual cargo elevator.

Hello, Im relatively new to technic, but I wanted to design a working cargo elevator for one of my space projects. the idea is to use a 32 x 32 plate as the elevator floor. Im not sure if im using the correct terminology for my explanation to (...) (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Questions regarding a conceptual cargo elevator.

Take a look at my machines on my home page. I am sure you will get an idea or two from them. Let me know if you have any questions. -- Bob Fay rfay@we.mediaone.net The Shop (URL) Link <slink@gte.net> wrote in message news:FKBz48.3rz@lugnet.com... (...) (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Questions regarding a conceptual cargo elevator.

(...) technic realy is. I think I'd like to explore a solution using a worm drive. Could you possibly tell me what sets I might find these components in? Thanks again, Steve (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Questions regarding a conceptual cargo elevator.

I do not know of any set that has an abundance of worm segments. I would suggest buying the service pack 5229. There are two segments in each pack along with several gears. The pack is available at Shop at Home Lego 1-800-453-4652. This is for USA. (...) (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Questions regarding a conceptual cargo elevator.

Hello Steve, Stephen Link <slink@gte.net> wrote in article <FKBz48.3rz@lugnet.com>... (...) cargo (...) as (...) my (...) the (...) I can't offer any LEGO set references that can help you, but you may want to check out this site: (URL) is a large (...) (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Questions regarding a conceptual cargo elevator.

Steve, Check out: (URL) appears to be similar to what you're looking for. It uses a gear rack assembly to push 1x16 beams in a scissor arrangement. as evah, John C. (...) [SNIP] (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.technic)