 Technic / 16890
Re: Motorized Excavator - expensive!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 31 Aug 2010 23:59:57 GMT

Is it fair?  Well, that depends on which side of the pond you live on, and
whether you're the consumer or the retailer.

If it's any consolation, Canada still gets the shaft in both cases.

See the comparison to last year's flagship product:

8043 - Motorized Excavator
  USA Price $200
  Europe Price 160euros
Canada Price $250

8258 - Crane Truck
  USA Price $150
  Europe Price 160euros
NOT SOLD IN CANADA!
(I bought mine through a parallel importer at $220)

Is it fair? Heck no!