 Technic / 16713 (-10)
  Town/Technic MOC

Nearly a year ago, our group, NALUG, was asked to do some displays and bus kits for the local transit system. I ended up doing two kits and one larger model. A few months ago, I got my "Emerald Night" train, and #8275 Power Functions bulldozer. That (...) (15 years ago, 30-Jul-09, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.org.ca.nalug, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Great Ball Contraption At BrickFair

BrickFair this year will have a Great Ball Contraption display. Come join the fun as we beat, twist, spin, push and toss Lego™ soccer balls along a string of modules. The Rube Goldbergesque collaboration is always a big hit at any convention. For (...) (15 years ago, 15-Jul-09, to lugnet.events.brickfair, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, FTX) !

  Steve Hassenplug NOT building a robot!

Steve Hassenplug was one of the Brickworld 2009 Combo Build contestants. Each person was given three Exo-Force sets, courtesy of Steve Witt and LEGO, to use to build anything they wanted. (URL) See what Steve built at (URL) (15 years ago, 14-Jul-09, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.technic, lugnet.people, FTX)

  Re: Radial Compressor

It looks like BS is back online so now is as good a time as any to show you the pictures of the 8-pump compressor I built amplifying the 4-pump version. I wanted to keep the compressor as small as possible so I started by changing the end parts to (...) (15 years ago, 13-Jul-09, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Renault Magnum with stepframe trailer laden with a CAT D7R dozer

(...) It's also been a while since you finished this one, but man! Great job! (15 years ago, 13-Jul-09, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: 8263 Snow Groomer Review

(...) Ooops yeah that's what I meant! (...) The early meccano sets would sometimes even have mistakes in the manual just to make it more of a challenge. But then again meccano (or any other construction toy i've ever seen) could never hold a candle (...) (15 years ago, 11-Jul-09, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 8263 Snow Groomer Review

(...) You mean 8865 right? But yeah I agree, and I had found them actually very simple to follow. The only instances where old school instructions were difficult were the early 853 auto chassis (the plates in the blue engine) and all the tubing for (...) (15 years ago, 11-Jul-09, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 8263 Snow Groomer Review

(...) You mean 8865 right? But yeah I agree, and I had found them actually very simple to follow. The only instances where old school instructions were difficult were the early 853 auto chassis (the plates in the blue engine) and all the tubing for (...) (15 years ago, 11-Jul-09, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 8263 Snow Groomer Review

(...) The juniorization (or simplification to a level of near brain dead builders) of the building instructions is a whole new area for discussion and one that can certainly generate a lot of comments in both directions. Some would say it may have (...) (15 years ago, 11-Jul-09, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 8263 Snow Groomer Review

(...) Hears the thing. We cut down trees to make paper. Before that might have been a bad thing. BUT things are much more regulated now. Trees are now grown in treefarms specifically to be cut down. I'm sure I read or heard somewhere (you might want (...) (15 years ago, 11-Jul-09, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact