 Technic / 16652
Re: A couple of gear questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 16 Apr 2009 14:11:06 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Santeri Piippo wrote:
Ah, right, so it is for that... I really have to find out how to measure torque.
I, though, can't see the "2.5-5.0 Ncm" print on the part but I'll take your word
for it.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/pehrlich/badParts/clutch.jpg

There you can see the writing, and why the torque over a range.  Is a non
constant-clutching like this good or bad?  What do people think?