 Technic / 16328 (-20)
  Re: Alouette II helicopter

(...) This model is impressive! The detail is very realistic. I would love to see the features in action. Nice work! (17 years ago, 16-Mar-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Update on Engineerig with ABS - Liebherr A 314 Litronic

(...) That works; thanks. (17 years ago, 16-Mar-08, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Alouette II helicopter

Hi everybody, This is the first MOC I post here. I've been working on it for more than 2 years (well, on and off) and nearly abandoned it a number of times. But I finaly managed to finish it and I think it turned out rather well. What do you think? (...) (17 years ago, 16-Mar-08, to lugnet.technic) !

  Meet the LEGO TECHNIC design team

LEGO just created the Design Studio, at their TECHNIC webpage. There you will, * Find the Design Blog, to keep you updated with events and ideas * Be able to Ask a Designer. Leave there all you ever wanted to know LEGO TECHNIC. * Meet the LEGO (...) (17 years ago, 15-Mar-08, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Update on Engineerig with ABS - Liebherr A 314 Litronic

(...) Try (URL) this>. ROSCO (17 years ago, 15-Mar-08, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Update on Engineerig with ABS - Liebherr A 314 Litronic

(...) Great looking model. Everything you do is complex and innovative. The link you attached didn't work on my computer, but I look forward to when it does. Hopefully there are larger pictures on the site. Cheers; Nathan Bell (17 years ago, 15-Mar-08, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Power Functions Steering with automatic center return

(...) This is Brilliant! Small, compact. I really like this simplicity. Thank you. Chris (17 years ago, 11-Mar-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Power Functions Steering with automatic center return

I have come up with a method of automatic center return for steering. I have done some experimenting with the hockey slap shot springs before, but have never had success. But this is incredibly simple, and works really well. See instructions below (...) (17 years ago, 10-Mar-08, to lugnet.technic) !!

  Re: New Crane...

(...) Posted some updated pics of the progress... Not the best resolution, but you can get the idea... Folder when moderated: (URL) link to one pic: (URL) (17 years ago, 9-Mar-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Renault Magnum with stepframe trailer laden with a CAT D7R dozer

(...) The scale is 1 to 13. These wheels are quite old and are from the Technic sets. The first sets with these wheels were the (URL) 853> car chassis and (URL) 851> aggricultural tractor. Both were introduced in 1977. The trailer wheels were (...) (17 years ago, 7-Mar-08, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Renault Magnum with stepframe trailer laden with a CAT D7R dozer

This model is very cleverly photographed. I can't get a sense of the scale. How large is this model? I saw on your website that the wheels you use are larger than the wheels typically found in sets these days. I wonder if they are anything like the (...) (17 years ago, 7-Mar-08, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Technicopedia Update

(...) Humm,... it sounds interesting what you are talking about. Can you link to Benjamin's website to see that LDraw models? I've looked for, but didn't found it... Eric, I love your idea to use animated gif photos, to show the mechanisms working! (...) (17 years ago, 4-Mar-08, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Technicopedia Update

(...) Thanks, I had been corresponding with Benjamin and mentioned that making the Ldraw files takes longer than everything else I do to write Technicopedia. He graciously offered to make a few files for me which really helped out. They are not full (...) (17 years ago, 4-Mar-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Technicopedia Update

(...) It's nice to see the old Technic sets again. Of the first ten years I think I have almost all Technic sets because then it was new and inspiring. Later on it became less interesting because the sets weren't real life anymore. I was always (...) (17 years ago, 3-Mar-08, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Technicopedia Update

(...) Always a delight to browse! I especially like Benjamin's LDraw mechanical drawings... What about linking to these LDraw files, it would help to grasp more complex mechanisms such as 8865 gearbox (URL) (17 years ago, 3-Mar-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Technicopedia Update

Update I have added the sets from 1987 and 1988 including 8832, 8852, 8853, 8855, and 8865. Enjoy. Eric (URL) Technicopedia> (17 years ago, 3-Mar-08, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Renault Magnum with stepframe trailer laden with a CAT D7R dozer

(...) Hi Eric, Thanks for the compliments! It's the same for your incredible MOCs! They're totally different from mine but they're also worth a study. BR, Dennis (17 years ago, 29-Feb-08, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Renault Magnum with stepframe trailer laden with a CAT D7R dozer

(...) Thank you for the compliments! I took me a long time to get it like this but I'm very pleased with it. Yesterday I received some large prints of the pictures I've taken. It looks very different in comparison to the traditional LEGO colors. I'm (...) (17 years ago, 29-Feb-08, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Renault Magnum with stepframe trailer laden with a CAT D7R dozer

(...) Thank you for the compliments! I took me a long time to get it like this but I'm very pleased with it. Yesterday I received some large prints of the pictures I've taken. It looks very different in comparison to the traditional LEGO colors. I'm (...) (17 years ago, 29-Feb-08, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Update on Engineerig with ABS - Liebherr A 314 Litronic

(...) Hi Beat, Great piece of work! I especially like the remote control. I think there's space left for more hoses. You can buy them loose. Last month I bought about 20 metres. Not original LEGOs but it has the same quality and it's cheaper as (...) (17 years ago, 29-Feb-08, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact