 Technic / 1617
1616  |  1618
Subject:
Roboriders Game
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 12 Jun 2000 12:43:27 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi all,

the new Roboriders Online game is finally open. You'll find it at
www.lego.com/roboriders . It's a very stupid game though, nothing special at
all.
However, here are all six codes you'll need to play the games:

Swamp: RN9XUBEJA
Frost: 4SVRQBEII
Onyx: VWLMBEIH
Lava: Y9O9BEIJ
Dust: 6PRQBEIG
Power: UVN5SBEIF

In case anybody else is collecting the 129 Talisman Wheels, e-mail me
please, I still need a bunch of them to be complete (and I already have too
many spare ones...)

Please excuse if lugnet.technic is the wrong place to post this.

Enjoy, Christian --- xTI@N.
P.S.: Note that I usually reply slow...
The World is full of AFOLs - gech1@t-online.de