 Technic / 1673
Re: Roboriders Game
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 26 Jun 2000 18:15:57 GMT

Hi Ray,

No, 129 is what I counted. You've probably missed the green one in #8000,
that's a talsiman wheel as well, although it's of course not listed
anywhere. So, you're actually correct, it's only 128 of them to collect, but
... well.

Bye, Christian --- xTI@N.
P.S.: Note that I usually reply slow...
The World is full of AFOLs - gech1@t-online.de

Ray Kremer <rkremer@bradley.edu> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag:
Fw85M9.5xt@lugnet.com...
They arrived today.  Interesting about the black and transparent red • wheels.
Are these extra colors for no reason or do they foreshadow two more • RoboRiders?
I'm only counting 128 possible wheels, was 129 a typo or is there • something I
don't know?

In lugnet.technic, Ray Kremer writes:

I just ordered some wheels from shop-at-home, they haven't arrived yet.

In case anybody else is collecting the 129 Talisman Wheels, e-mail me
please, I still need a bunch of them to be complete (and I already have • too
many spare ones...)