 Technic / 1619
Re: Roboriders Game
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 13 Jun 2000 01:22:01 GMT

In case anybody else is collecting the 129 Talisman Wheels, e-mail me
please, I still need a bunch of them to be complete (and I already have too
many spare ones...)

I just ordered some wheels from shop-at-home, they haven't arrived yet.  I
don't know yet if I'm going to bother collecting every color variation of each
different character.  Getting one of each of the Throwbot discs is pain enough.
But if lots of people are doing this, I'll put up a wheel trade page next to
my disc trade page.
http://throwbots.virtualave.net/

I'm curious, do the Roboriders always come with the same wheels or is it
random?