 Technic / 16137
  Lego Shop at Home

I have just been browsing the Lego Shop @ Home site (I live in Australia), and the Power Functions elements are now available. Great! $7.99 for the XL Motor, and $9.99 for the regular motor (that's a bit odd, but anyway). For under $30 AUD I can get (...) (16 years ago, 10-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Lego Shop at Home

Hi Ian, availability of the PF accessories on S@H is truly good news - and I find the pricing entirely reasonable. As for shipping costs - without wishing to justify anything beyond what's fair - I figure they simply do not have a "local" (...) (16 years ago, 10-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Lego Shop at Home

"Ian Power" <ian@codemaster.com.au> wrote in message news:JuEvDs.8JH@lugnet.com... (...) You can indeed get small amounts of stuff for a reasonable cost. (...) Not really, they use a delivery method that charges a set, somewhat proportional cost (...) (16 years ago, 10-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Lego Shop at Home

(...) G'day Ian, I hear ya mate! :) A number of us in Sydney group our Shop@Home orders together so that the 'high' shipping cost is spread out amongst a number of us. We normally break the shipping down based the 'size' each person contributes to (...) (16 years ago, 10-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Lego Shop at Home

(...) I understand the point you've made - buy a bunch and save on postage. This is the same for most online purchases. Not a new concept by any means. However, when you live in a small country town where the number of Lego enthusiasts singularly (...) (16 years ago, 10-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Lego Shop at Home

(...) See the reply I sent to Geoffrey Hyde, rather than repeating it here... BTW - How often do you guys order from S@H? Do you think it's worth approaching Lego with some form of petition requesting a postage model where Lego handle the order (...) (16 years ago, 10-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Lego Shop at Home

(...) All orders to the UK come straight from Denmark so I would think that ones to Australia would too. Tim (16 years ago, 11-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic)