 Technic / 15873
Re: NXT's in Series
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics.nxt
Date:
Wed, 19 Sep 2007 16:34:21 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Duane Hess wrote:
Is there a way that I can easily chain two NXT's in series to have a
total of six outputs?

Here's one way:

Use NXC or NBC. Pair a secondary NXT to a the primary NXT on connection 1 using
the menu system on the primary NXT. Control the outputs on the secondary NXT
using RemoteSetOutputState in a program running on the primary NXT.

John Hansen