 Robotics / 27252
Re: NXT's in Series
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 18 Sep 2007 13:10:40 GMT

At 02:40 AM 9/18/07, Johanâ„¢Strandberg wrote:
I suspect that with the proper software (and maybe a special cable),
the I2C protocol can be used to network between NXT controllers. I2C
is a multi master bus with collision detection, so it "should" work.

pbLua supports communication over the RS485(?) port.  That's sensor port 4.

Using that port, you can connect several NXTs
together.  You just need a cable that connects to several ports.

Steve