 Technic / 15870
15869  |  15871
Subject:
NXT's in Series
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 17 Sep 2007 17:44:28 GMT

OK, I've scoured the 'net for a good 90 seconds and can't find what I'm looking
for. Here's what I'm trying to do:

I have an application where I need at least four different outputs. The NXT only
has three. Is there a way that I can easily chain two NXT's in series to have a
total of six outputs?

I'm a relative novice with the NXT, so the answer may be quite obvious. Please
give me some pointers.

-Duane