 Technic / 1557
Re: Got my first Robo-Rider.. my first impressions....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 4 Jun 2000 02:21:04 GMT

Confirmed, K-Mart has the RoboRiders on the shelves before everyone else.  I
just picked of 4 of the 6 at my local K.  There's something I want to check
now.  Remember how Lego said Throwbot disk distribution was random but in
reality each Throwbot always came with the same two disks?  Well, are the
RoboRiders like that?  Here's what I have, you people confirm/deny that your
sets match.
Frost: Axer & Stunner
Power: Twinsaw & Dynamite
Dust: Ninja & Skeleton & Blazooka
Onyx: Flame & Scout

In lugnet.technic, Thomas D. Fulk, Jr. writes:
     I went on a mission to K-mart today, and ended up sidetracked on
the Lego aisle :)  I couldn't resist and grabbed one of the new Robo
Riders.