 Technic / 1556
Re: Flare anywhere?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 4 Jun 2000 02:04:01 GMT

Flare and Spark must come in different boxes, because every store I've seen
that has one on the shelves doesn't have the other.  I got Flare ar Toys R Us
and Spark at Target.

In lugnet.technic, Mark R. Nusekabel writes:
Just curious, has anyone seen Flare?  I know Spark is pretty rare, but I've
seen him a couple places.  Perhaps Flare is taking a little longer to come out
because of the new orange color?

Tx, +Z+