 Technic / 1668
Re: Got my first Robo-Rider.. my first impressions....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 23 Jun 2000 02:32:46 GMT

Frost: Axer & Stunner
Power: Twinsaw & Dynamite
Dust: Ninja & Skeleton & Blazooka
Onyx: Flame & Scout

Power: Blade & Surge
Onyx: Blast (missile launcher guy) and...Blast.

So I'd say it's probably random and I got screwed.

Yeah, I was just at a Target and a Dust was already opened, it had Driller,
Scout, and Dynamite.  So it's random.