 Technic / 15453
15452  |  15454
Subject:
Amazing new part!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 2006 00:31:02 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I’ve just stumbled across this post

http://news.lugnet.com/market/brickshops/?n=1674

and apparently the snow mobiles track is made up of a new track!

You can see it on this picture.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/LEGO-Technic-8272-Snow-Mobile/dp/images/B000HHJUSE

It appears to be five wide with two stud holes!

I wonder if it can withstand more load before snapping apart?

I’m stating the obvious but it’ll be great for crane and stuff.

Steve