 Technic / 15216
Re: Ah,... Breaker 1-9, this here is the Rubber Duck...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 2 May 2006 16:25:51 GMT

In lugnet.modelteam, Mark Neumann wrote:

   I’d never heard of Convoy before and after reading your write-up, I think I don’t have to. Always nice to meet more people with motor oil in their viens.

Simply stunning.

Simply stunning is that you’ve never heard of Convoy! Check it out: NUMBER 4 It was so popular that they made a B movie from it.

Excellent work, Anders!

“Well mercy sakes good buddy, we gonna back on outta here, so keep your thumbs off your glass and the bears off your ......tail. We’ll catch you on the flip-flop. This here’s the Rubber Duck on the side. We gone. bye bye.”

JOHN