 Model Team / 1398
Re: Ah,... Breaker 1-9, this here is the Rubber Duck...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 3 May 2006 15:51:14 GMT

In lugnet.modelteam, Anders Gaasedal wrote:
   ...anybody got a copy on me out there?... come on...

Hi everyone,

Here is my latest creation

I hope that some of you can recognize it, as the black Mack truck from the movie CONVOY.

Actually it is VERY similar to the Mack R600 coolpower that Mad Max drives during the last third of the movie “Road Warrior”