 Model Team / 1397
Re: Ah,... Breaker 1-9, this here is the Rubber Duck...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 2 May 2006 16:54:58 GMT

In lugnet.modelteam, Anders Gaasedal wrote:
   ...anybody got a copy on me out there?... come on...

Hi everyone,

Here is my latest creation

I hope that some of you can recognize it, as the black Mack truck from the movie CONVOY.

You are very welcome on my site, LEGO Trucks & Cranes where you will find the full description of the truck with all the details, and a lot of pictures of all details.

Feel free to comment.

Best regards from Denmark,

Anders Gaasedal

Holy cow! That must be about 5’-3” long overall! You are one of the few people to model that truck. I remember those old Mack from when I was a little boy. It looks just like it! I like how you did the curvature on the tanker trailer and the wind deflector. The headlights lights are the key to that look- and you made them look real. This here is a pleased fan of your building style!

Nathan Bell