 Model Team / 1395
Re: Ah,... Breaker 1-9, this here is the Rubber Duck...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 2 May 2006 15:55:58 GMT

Hi Anders,

I’ve been a fan of your trucks and cranes for some time and this is quite the achievement. What always gets me is how I often confuse your pics for the model versus the actual truck. I know you use a lot of stickers and for these models, I have no problem with that.

The level of detail just amazes me and I can see this being a tribute to the truck you based it off of. I’d never heard of Convoy before and after reading your write-up, I think I don’t have to. Always nice to meet more people with motor oil in their viens.

Simply stunning.

Mark Neumann