 Technic / 14854 (-5)
  Re: Random Pneumatic idea/question

(...) Speaking of liquids, Is it possible to replace the air in the pneumatic system to make a hydraulic system. I mean by using something like, oh say, 10 WT silicone oil? (URL) I guess not since you can't complete the circuit because of the (...) (19 years ago, 19-Nov-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Random Pneumatic idea/question

(...) Hi Nathan, It is possible to make a sprayer using pneumatics. Imagine how a super soaker works. You have a water tank, and an air pressure tank. You pump up pressure in the air pressure tank. Once you release that pressure, the water is (...) (19 years ago, 19-Nov-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Other pneumatic questions.

(...) Billy, I'm pretty sure you could, but I doubt you'd want to use a piston per bit of memory. (...) Instead you might want to use a 1x10 technic brick, with long pins with friction in them. The idea being that you can slide the pins in the (...) (19 years ago, 19-Nov-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Crazy building moment?

Hi Like Tommy Eriksson I have also decided to post a reply to this old thread. I am in the process of trying to make LEGO fly but unlike Tommy, I am going for a small light powered glider that is catapulted from a Technic "ballista-like" affair that (...) (19 years ago, 19-Nov-05, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Random Pneumatic idea/question

You guys are smart. I get lost reading your posts but can appreciate the genius displayed in them. Could pneumatics be used to pump a liquid? I mean, you know how air pressure is used in spray bottles/soap dispensors? The moving air goes over a gap (...) (19 years ago, 19-Nov-05, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact