 Technic / 14490
Re: Simplest steerable car chassis
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 15 Aug 2005 17:22:30 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Kevin Wilson wrote:
   Hi all

I want to build a simple steerable car chassis to help my daughter with her driving lessons :-) (Particularly with visualising what happens to the wheels when backing up, which is being a bit of a challenge). Can someone point me to instructions for a simple technic model / set so I can whip something up?

Thanks!

Kevin
Hi Kevin

I recommend you to go to Peeron Instruction Library (http://www.peeron.com/scans?skip=8200) and check models 8207, 8216, 8225, 8808 and 8816. These are some simple models you can build, and there are a lot more models over there that you can also use.

Hope this helps

Luis
(comments, instructions, other stuff, please remove all the X’s)

PS: oops... It’s been a long time since the last time I posted here: more than a year...