 Technic / 14479
Re: Simplest steerable car chassis
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 15 Aug 2005 17:05:04 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Kevin Wilson wrote:
[...]  Can someone
point me to instructions for a
simple technic model / set so I can whip
something up?

As I see this, it depends on what generation of
"steering gear" elements you have.  There are a
number of different variants.  You may even
_not_ have some specialized steering elements.
This will not make your task impossible, but a
tad more difficult.

Here's an example which requires some common Technic parts:

http://folk.uio.no/fredrigl/technic/articulated-rig/