 Technic / 14478
14477  |  14479
Subject:
Simplest steerable car chassis
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 15 Aug 2005 15:39:05 GMT

Hi all

I want to build a simple steerable car chassis to help my daughter with her
driving lessons :-) (Particularly with visualising what happens to the
wheels when backing up, which is being a bit of a challenge). Can someone
point me to instructions for a simple technic model / set so I can whip
something up?

Thanks!

Kevin