 Technic / 13798
Re: LDrawed Mercedes-Benz Actros 4150K in 1:13 scale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 2005 04:16:50 GMT

This is a spectacular model Robert!

Has anyone had trouble downloading the file?

Could you email me the file Robert?

Thanks!
Greg

"Robert Griebl" <rg@brickforge.de> wrote in message
Since many people asked me if there were instructions available for my • Actros
(the real truck is green, but LDraw's green doesn't look that nice :) ):

<http://brickforge.de <http://brickforge.de/downloads/actros_big.jpg>>

(Click on the picture to download the zipped ldraw files.)

After more than a year I have finally finished drawing my Actros 4150K • with
MLCAD.
All pneumatic hoses and electric wires are currently missing. This will
most probably not change in the near future, since modelling of these • parts is
not trivial even with LSynth.

Some statistics:

* The model consists of approx. 4000 parts
* Viewing the model in LDView uses approx. 1GB RAM (for LDView only)

All sub-models are divided in building steps and it would be possible to
generate building instructions using LPub. Since PovRay is not an option
considering the lack of a super-computer cluster, we'll probably have to • wait
for LPub properly supporting the OpenGL renderers LDView and LDGlite (the
current LPub beta has severe problems here).

PLMKWYT

cu
Robert