 Technic / 1375
  Your most expensive "MOC"...

As I look at part of the pieces I have accumulated for my premiere 'MOC', I think of all the money sitting here waiting for all the rest of the parts needed to be found... What is the most expensive Technic/Mindstorm 'MOC' you've created? I figure (...) (24 years ago, 6-Apr-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Your most expensive "MOC"...

(...) My most expensive creation is likely the coal unloader that i have built...or the whole mine/coal loader, 2 trains, coal unloader :). 2 RCX's, 2 extra touch sensors, 2 extra gear motors, 5 3cm pnumatic cylinders, 200 or so chain links, 50 or (...) (24 years ago, 6-Apr-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Your most expensive "MOC"...

I think you're still in the ballpark. My current project uses four RCXs and a boatload of other parts ... and I think I'm still in the ballpark, so you must be ... no need for the Legoland Psychiatric Ward ... just keep building ... ;-) I'll be (...) (24 years ago, 7-Apr-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Your most expensive "MOC"...

(...) Exactly. Don't feel bad about any amount of LEGO that you have actually built (or are in the process of building) something out of. You should only feel bad if you have huge amounts of LEGO wasting away in its original boxes or in sorting (...) (24 years ago, 7-Apr-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Your most expensive "MOC"...

I figure i have close to $200 to $250 in my steam traction engine model. Mostly due to the 3 old style 9v motors used to propel it and control the steering. I plan on switching the steering motor over to the newer style to conserve space. I've also (...) (24 years ago, 10-Apr-00, to lugnet.technic)