 Technic / 1390
Re: Your most expensive "MOC"...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 10 Apr 2000 00:04:31 GMT

   I figure i have close to $200 to $250 in my steam traction engine model.
Mostly due to the 3 old style 9v motors used to propel it and control the
steering.  I plan on switching the steering motor over to the newer style to
conserve space.  I've also considered adding an RCX to it but right now i think
its more fun to control manualy.

p.s.  I don't think you need to worry about the men in white coats unless the
mini figs start to talking to you

  Cale

In lugnet.technic, David C. Pyatt writes:
As I look at part of the pieces I have accumulated for my premiere 'MOC', I
think of all the money sitting here waiting for all the rest of the parts
needed to be found...

What is the most expensive Technic/Mindstorm 'MOC' you've created?  I figure
with parts and kits bought for particular parts and the RIS I have about $400-
$500 sitting here, maybe more, for one project...  Am I in the same ballpark
as the rest of you or have I went over the edge looking to make a huge
presentation when I unveil?

Just trying to see if I need to watch out for the Legoland Psychiatric Ward
nurses trying to catch up with me!

Dave