 Technic / 1386
Re: Your most expensive "MOC"...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 2000 15:20:32 GMT

I think you're still in the ballpark.  My current project uses four RCXs and
a boatload of other parts ... and I think I'm still in the ballpark, so you
must
be ... no need for the Legoland Psychiatric Ward ... just keep building ...
;-)

I'll be interested to see what your project is when it's unveiled.

--
Mark Haye, haye (at) us (dot) ibm (dot) com
IBM TSM Server Development, Tucson, AZ

David C. Pyatt <dcpyatt@netzero.net> wrote in message
As I look at part of the pieces I have accumulated for my premiere 'MOC', • I
think of all the money sitting here waiting for all the rest of the parts
needed to be found...

What is the most expensive Technic/Mindstorm 'MOC' you've created?  I • figure
with parts and kits bought for particular parts and the RIS I have about • $400-
$500 sitting here, maybe more, for one project...  Am I in the same • ballpark
as the rest of you or have I went over the edge looking to make a huge
presentation when I unveil?

Just trying to see if I need to watch out for the Legoland Psychiatric • Ward
nurses trying to catch up with me!

Dave