 Technic / 13718
  Re: Lego Technic Enzo 8653 Final Version Pics

Don't worry I am sure that you will have no problems what so ever getting one. Should hit North America this spring. The price will be between $110.00 and $140.00 depending on where you get it. -Paul (19 years ago, 8-Feb-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Lego Technic Enzo 8653 Final Version Pics

Here a couple of new pics that I found at Eurobricks...(It may take a little while to be made public as I have just uploaded them) (URL) out those chrome exhaust tips... -Paul (19 years ago, 14-Feb-05, to lugnet.technic)

i don't see any engine any gearbox and any suspension am i right? pixel "Paul Boratko" <crowkillers@atlanticbb.net> wrote in message news:IBwqyA.y65@lugnet.com... (...) little (...) (19 years ago, 14-Feb-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Lego Technic Enzo 8653 Final Version Pics

(...) First pics iv'e seen of the susspension(or lack there of). It looks like this set includes the same wheel mounts as 8846 and 8386 (URL) so the hubcap can fix to the centre wheel axle hole ? The rear wishbones show the wheels are attached with (...) (19 years ago, 15-Feb-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Lego Technic Enzo 8653 Final Version Pics

The 8653 set does in fact have a V12 engine(light gray cylinder blocks) If you look in the rear hatch, you can also see 2 yellow axle extenders that are taking place of where the shocks are supposed to be(I guess for the visual effect of shocks). (...) (19 years ago, 15-Feb-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Lego Technic Enzo 8653 Final Version Pics

Paul- What is a hand of god steering? (19 years ago, 15-Feb-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Lego Technic Enzo 8653 Final Version Pics

Han of God steering is basically a wheel that is on the outside of the car that you can steer it with, without having to fiddle around with the steering wheel inside of the car. Here are some examples: (URL) of my systems work with the steering (...) (19 years ago, 15-Feb-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Lego Technic Enzo 8653 Final Version Pics

I did not know that. Thanks. (Personally I like my lego vehicles to have the steering system use the actual steering wheel. Like on my model crane design (which I hope to finish one day, but now I got the basic chassis down that will be easy in (...) (19 years ago, 15-Feb-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Lego Technic Enzo 8653 Final Version Pics

Paul- Do you know where on the internet I could find pics of the chassis of the Ferrai Enzo? Thanks. (19 years ago, 15-Feb-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Lego Technic Enzo 8653 Final Version Pics

(...) Sorry, I have not been able to find any pics of the actual chassis. Everytime I find a new pic of the actual car, I add them to an 8653 Enzo folder(The link is on here). I have just noticed in one of the pics that it looks like there is some (...) (19 years ago, 15-Feb-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Lego Technic Enzo 8653 Final Version Pics

(...) Or do you mean "THE REAL" Enzo Ferrari? Not the Lego one? (19 years ago, 15-Feb-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Lego Technic Enzo 8653 Final Version Pics

Hello all- Is there anyone who can tell me if this set (8653) is sold in the Netherlands? Or is it only available for sale where ever this website is from: (URL) could someone tell me which country this site is from? Thanks. (19 years ago, 15-Feb-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Lego Technic Enzo 8653 Final Version Pics

(...) You would, by any chance, have instructions of your version in works, right??? Just like you I'm starting to see the 8653 as a bit of a let down too (doesn't look like they put a transmission either). Adr. (19 years ago, 15-Feb-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Lego Technic Enzo 8653 Final Version Pics

(...) I could tell without even opening the page- it's from Germany. Easy. Sorry about the thread hijack everyone. Legoswami Samarth (19 years ago, 15-Feb-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Lego Technic Enzo 8653 Final Version Pics

I thought as much. Thanks. (19 years ago, 15-Feb-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Lego Technic Enzo 8653 Final Version Pics

(...) Hey Paul, you can also see it in this one: (URL) don't think it helps the door open, but helps the door stay open. This will make it a bit difficult for Barbie to get in and out of the car. I think the inclusion of the red axels and black (...) (19 years ago, 16-Feb-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Lego Technic Enzo 8653 Final Version Pics

(...) I am going to be working on istructions very soon! Keep a look out! -Paul (19 years ago, 16-Feb-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Lego Technic Enzo 8653 Final Version Pics

Paul- What sets did you use to make this Ferrari? Thanks. (19 years ago, 18-Feb-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Lego Technic Enzo 8653 Final Version Pics

None. I ordered all of the parts separately from dealers from all over the world. Mnay parts are from set numbers 8448, 8466, 8461, 8386 -Paul (19 years ago, 18-Feb-05, to lugnet.technic)