 Technic / 13774
Re: Lego Technic Enzo 8653 Final Version Pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 2005 15:09:09 GMT

Hello all-

Is there anyone who can tell me if this set (8653) is sold in the Netherlands?
Or is it only available for sale where ever this website is from:

http://www.kaleidoshop.de/produktkatalog/14281069.html

or could someone tell me which country this site is from?

Thanks.