 Technic / 13781
Re: Lego Technic Enzo 8653 Final Version Pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 2005 02:41:24 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Adrian Egli wrote:
In lugnet.technic, Paul Boratko wrote:
In lugnet.technic, Vineet Honkan wrote:
Paul-

Do you know where on the internet I could find pics of the chassis of the Ferrai
Enzo? Thanks.

Sorry, I have not been able to find any pics of the actual chassis. Everytime I
find a new pic of the actual car, I add them to an 8653 Enzo folder(The link is
on here).

I have just noticed in one of the pics that it looks like there is some type of
support that helps hold the doors open. You can see it here on the driver's side
door:

I have also been informed that this isn't going to be released until August.
However, I have found a German seller have it listed on Ebay right now:

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=27665&item=5956686514&rd=1

At first I was happy that the car looked better than the original pic, but the
more I look at the newer pics, the less impressed I am getting. The steering
wheel thing really bothers me. That is just plain LAME.

-Paul

You would, by any chance, have instructions of your version in works, right???
Just like you I'm starting to see the 8653 as a bit of a let down too (doesn't
look like they put a transmission either).

Adr.

I am going to be working on istructions very soon!

Keep a look out!

-Paul